Product Name: 7PCS Kitchen Knife Set
Blade Material: Damascus Steel
Handle Material: High Quality G10 Handle, use for a long time not to distort, not to shrink and not faded
Sharpness: Level of Cutting Force with 6.0-8.0N International Standard
Craft: Ammer Stria Forged Processing
Due to manually measured , the size and weight of the product may have a slight error, please take the actual object as the standard.
100% Brand New and high quality knives set, damascus steel kitchen knife.
Sharp and Durable, Super Anti-rust
Damascus knives handle: Using human engineering mechanics design, comfortable, reduce hand fatigue, non-slip.
The hardness of cutlery made of Damascus steel can amount to 67± 2HRC VG10 Steel core. What's more, the pattern on each knife is different. The uniqueness of each item makes it an artwork suitable for collection or household usage by young people.
Modern Damascus steel is manufactured by forging (welding) technology , generally by forging (welding) together soft and hard steel which is complementary in nature. This type of steel forged through stacking alternately the soft and hard materials layer by layer enjoys high elasticity and extreme hardness. Yet the homogeneity of normal steel will result in a situation where elasticity and hardness cannot be both attained
Use multi-process to sharpen edge, the edge is sharp durable.
Easy to cut meat, vegetable, fruit, tomatoes, etc.
Suitable give to your family, friends as a gift.
1 x 8 inch Chef Knife
1 x 8 inch Bread Knife
1 x 7 inch Santoku Knife
1 x 5 inch Utility Knife
1 x 3.5 inch Paring Knife
1 x 8inch Meat cleaver
1 x 5.5 inch Boning Knife
1. Please keep it away from children.
2. Please don't keep the edge and point of knife aim to people.
3. Please don't catch the knife by hand when the knife drop down.
4. Please clean and dry the knife after using, and place it to the dry place.
5. The blade is very sharp, please don't use you finger to test the knife sharpness.
6. Please don't use the knife to cut bone, frozen meat and other hard things.
7. Please don't put the knife in diswasher.